1.Thank you for visiting the site and for your interest which is welcomed. Where as pegasus-animal-healing.com and pegasus healing are used interchangeably in this site agreement.
By using and accessing the site it you are agreeing to its terms and conditions. if you do not agree you are prohibited from using or accessing the site. All contents of this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
1.b) All content including text, photography, coding images, logos, graphics sound files files,film and their arrangement on pegasus-animal-healing.com internet sites are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights of their respective owners. This includes Wendy Datta and other providers. No object may be copied for commercial use or distribution nor may these objects be modified in any way or re-posted to other sites. Any downloadable content made available on this site is provided strictly for personal use only.
1.c) We hope your visit to our site will be enjoyable. Please note that no license
to any intellectual property contained on any section of our internet sites has been
granted to you.
2.For any product or service through pegasus-animal-healing.com the general disclaimer and applicable animal and or people disclaimer applies .
3.Information contained and published on pegasus- animal-healing.com are subject to deletion at the owner’s or author’s discretion. pegasus-animal-healing.com is not responsible for forum content or any third party forum information or publication.
4.All information , materials, downloads, links and articles on this site including the site agreement, terms or conditions are subject to change without notice. The site is continually updated , so information within it may not be accurate, current or complete.Pegasus-animal-healing.com does not make any commitment to up date the information published.
5. Where in the event third party products or services are offered, or promoted on our site through external links. These third party sites have seperate and independent privacy policies as well as terms and conditions. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked sites Feedback is welcome where appropriate.
6. Where any digital download is made available You have 14 days from the date the contract was made to cancel it, unless you proceed with the downloading of any tracks where upon cancellation rights are extinguished.
7. If you reside any European Union country other than the United Kingdom then no digital downloads can be supplied to you as of the 1st Janaury 2015. However you may purchase the CD version please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you reside in any other country outside the Europea Union , then digital downloads where available on this site can be supplied.
8. With regard to any service contract available on this site you have 14 days to cancel the service from the date of the contract , such cancellation must be requested in writing and a cancellation form completed. Cancellation rights are not available once the contract has been performed . Where cancellation is made and work has been performed in part during the period of cancellation , then payment for that part of the service which has been rendered would be incurred. Thank you
1..We do not collect personally identifiable information on pegasus-animal-healing.com unless you choose to provide it by email, or by registering or booking for any of our services. Where personal information is given it is kept confidential. We do not sell , share rent or disclose mailing lists or personally identifiable information.
When ordering and entering information encryption is used.
Cookies and tracking
2..In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.
Our website currentlyuses Clicky Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly to our server-based logs, Clicky Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
- 3.We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us completely confidential, no matter how or why you provide it.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except for in the unusual event that we are required to do so by law
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data that our users may input via this website. We cannot, however, be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons. We therefore exclude all liability for this..
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
- By filling in the newsletter sign-up form on our website, you are giving us your consent to use your personal data for periodic mailings.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails we send to you will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- We will retain your data until you instruct us to remove it or decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- Your personal data might be accessed by web developers and other contractors providing us with newsletter functionality.
- Your personal data will be stored until you tell us otherwise.
- In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email or contact us form that can be found on Contact us page.
- It is not contractually binding to provide us with your personal data to receive a newsletter from us.
- Personal data provided via the newsletter subscription form is not profiled and automated decision making is not applied
- We will not use personal data provided via the sign-up form for any other purpose than described above.
5.All terms and conditions including disclaimers shall be governed by the laws of England And Wales without regard to its Conflict of Laws Provision.